1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
33,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Reed & Juliet's CPA
8,132 Posts
Interesting that while the shows will be on PBS... the DVDs are being released by A&E

Two of them - Eric Idle & Michael Palin were released on August 30th. The remaining four (John Cleese, Terry Jones, Graham Chapman, and Terry Gilliam) are being released on February 28th.

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
I've seen every skit 10,000 times over, but I will definitely have to catch this. I honestly want to see what each of them thought was the best work.

It's a real shame Chapman isn't around anymore to let us know. :(

·
Nice to see you
9,684 Posts
In case there are folks here who don't read the Season Pass Alerts forum: the first two "Monty Python's Personal Best" episodes air Wednesday from 9:00 to 11:00 (Eastern/Pacific) on most major PBS stations, with two more each Wednesday for the two weeks after that. Set a Season Pass to make sure you get all six.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,193 Posts
I see it on our local PBS station next Wed but not this week. And not the Wed after that, either. :(

·
a rkester says what?
18,436 Posts
I am sooo tempted to get the megaset and be done with it. Just finding it hard to justify the $150 when the show is airing all the time for free. Even if its better quality and I know I'd love having it.

I need to go set these SP's up now I guess while I'm thinking of it. Thank goodness for tivo online scheduling!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.