TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Friend Of The Court
6,494 Posts
Originally posted by NJStealth
Fortunately my company pays for my high speed internet so I dont really care what the price is. Has anyone in NJ noticed a speed increase. My HSI seems quite a bit faster as of recently.
Did you not get the email from CC over a week ago? Here's the text:

Just when you thought the Internet couldn't get any faster, Comcast has increased speeds by 33%,* with no extra charge or equipment necessary. Now all your favorite Comcast features are faster than ever before!

To take advantage of the speed increase, simply unplug your modem, wait 60 seconds and plug your modem back in again.

They changed it to 4000/384

·
Friend Of The Court
6,494 Posts
Originally posted by ThomasDrew
2. You most certainly *can* alter your lineup, add/delete services and what not at 4am with Comcast. I have paid my bill at 3am before...on more than one occasion. Like they said...open 24/7
DTV also has phone CSRs 24/7 so you can do the same. Also I can go to the web site and change my programming and pay my bills any time I want, thus avoiding any hold times. This is a bad comparison, I understand what you are stating, but the service is available to DTV customers as well.

I use CC for HSI and that's it. It has never crapped out. I ended up getting Vonage because of the reliability of the service. Never hiccuped. DSL could not hold a connection for 24 straight hours at my house, therefore not an option. And this left me with the other monopoly as my only HSI option. My only complaint is the price, service is solid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.