TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have CDC and now with TiVo I have 2 channels guides that popup when I change stations. Is there anyway to shutoff the Comcat Digital Cable tv guide that appears at the bottom of the screen when I change channels?

Also, how can I add my own avatar to my name?

·
国際化 Member
8,634 Posts
Originally posted by Denvers Dawgs
Is there anyway to shutoff the Comcat Digital Cable tv guide that appears at the bottom of the screen when I change channels?
Probably not. See your cable box manual or the cable box settings.
Also, how can I add my own avatar to my name?
See here.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by Denvers Dawgs
I have CDC and now with TiVo I have 2 channels guides that popup when I change stations. Is there anyway to shutoff the Comcat Digital Cable tv guide that appears at the bottom of the screen when I change channels?
If you have the Motorola box then there is currently NO way to turn the Comcast guide off. :(

-Kevin

·
Premium Member
57,697 Posts
You can probably change the setting to make it show for a shorter amount of time, but no way to turn it off.

Sucks, but that's the way the cable box is made.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't seem to find a way to hook tie my tivo in to my CDC box. Can someone please help me with the wiring patern?

sean
bmsgonline

·
Banned
12,434 Posts
Turtleboy said:
You can probably change the setting to make it show for a shorter amount of time, but no way to turn it off.

Sucks, but that's the way the cable box is made.
That's not entirely true. The MSGUIDE IPG that runs up here in WA can be turned off. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts