TiVo Community Forum banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I got through two of them. One of the first two teams did really well and the other team did not, and then both missed a lot in the two-minute round.

Later on several teams did quite well in the two-minute rounds. My perception was they were missing a lot, and that was wrong because it was stated they did really well.

I had to root for Texas because my cousin taught there. I think she's retired now. She kept saying she was retiring and kept going back to work.

I liked that one team had both a Peyton and an Eli. why Cooper has to continue making his nonsensical comments I don't understand. He had more of a purpose this year with an audience.

Peyton didn't say "I need an answer" once. I was starting to wonder if there was even a time limit.

·
Now with more GB
3,529 Posts
I hadn't even realized this show was back. It was pretty dumb last season (2021) though I might have still watched it.
They've bumped up the level of the questions, especially in the Two-Minute Drill.
One thing I don't like: the misleading category names.
SPOILER - highlight to read (warning: the spoiler color probably goes away if you quote the post):
I for one expected a category called "49ers" to be about the California Gold Rush, and not about worldwide events that happened in years ending in 49.
END SPOILER

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
They've bumped up the level of the questions, especially in the Two-Minute Drill.
One thing I don't like: the misleading category names.
SPOILER - highlight to read (warning: the spoiler color probably goes away if you quote the post):
I for one expected a category called "49ers" to be about the California Gold Rush, and not about worldwide events that happened in years ending in 49.
END SPOILER
It wasn't the questions that were necessarily dumb and I'll leave it at that.

·
Meh.
43,358 Posts
This show should be on Saturday mornings right before the college football pregame shows.

The questions seemed more difficult in the first two shows of the second season and Cooper Manning wasn't nearly as annoying.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
This show should be on Saturday mornings right before the college football pregame shows.

The questions seemed more difficult in the first two shows of the second season and Cooper Manning wasn't nearly as annoying.
I didn't notice the questions were more difficult but I did notice a lot of wrong answers. Cooper was less annoying.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
The teams were really bad in the 2-minute round the first half this week. Peyton said the one team did well, but they missed a lot of what I thought were easy questions. But they were geniuses compared to Morehouse.

Now Duke v. Columbia did really well. I thought the Duke captain's shirt looked too much like the color of their biggest rival.

141 - 160 of 161 Posts