TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Peerless outdoor TV and attached a TiVo Mini... works great, but I would like to program my TiVo Remote so that I can control Off/On, Vol, etc with my TiVo remote... but I cannot find the code to use for the Peerless TV... TiVo support did not have nor did Peerless... anyone discover what it is?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet.. because you mentioned the same word that scares me... "Painful".... was hoping that someone had already discovered the code... but, thx, that may be the last option available.... but still holding out for that one individual that discovered the code and that will share it...

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
Not yet.. because you mentioned the same word that scares me... "Painful".... was hoping that someone had already discovered the code... but, thx, that may be the last option available.... but still holding out for that one individual that discovered the code and that will share it...
Hmm, there could be a market opportunity there . . . . ;)

I went thru the manual search process once and it was more than enough. ;) In the end, I purchased a Slide Pro remote. (I had gone thru the manual search process 3 or so times (or tried to--I seemed to keep on screwing it up midway through, no matter how hard I tried to be patient) and never found a working code.)

·
Remote Czar
6,885 Posts
Hmm, there could be a market opportunity there . . . . ;)

I went thru the manual search process once and it was more than enough. ;) In the end, I purchased a Slide Pro remote. (I had gone thru the manual search process 3 or so times (or tried to--I seemed to keep on screwing it up midway through, no matter how hard I tried to be patient) and never found a working code.)
Even if do found a working code via search you can't identify it and so you can't share it . :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even if do found a working code via search you can't identify it and so you can't share it . :(

Well... that is not a good solution then... why go through the total long process if you cannot identify the code? Makes no sense....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.