TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm trying to record both "The Tonight Show" and "Late Night" on CNBC (channel 505 on Sky), but neither a Season Pass nor Wishlist will make it record in the
To Do List. I think it's because it has no specific episode details, or maybe it's down to it's original on-air date? Basically, even if I give the Season Pass or Wishlist priority over all other recordings, it sill doesn't work - i think becuase TiVo always thinks that it's available within 28 days, so will never seem to record it.

Are there any ways around this?

Cheers,

Mikey

· Premium Member
2,427 Posts
If a programme is cancelled from the ToDo at anytime - then you can not put it back in using wishlists/SPs

You have to choose the programme as a direct record

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason, TiVo didn't seem like it would ever record either of these shows. Each time I check an instance in the Recording History, it always says that another showing is scheduled...

I'm sure it must be something to do with the programme data, beause it's a daily show, so it seems like TiVo isn't ever going to pick it up.

I think the only way around it is to use a Manual Recording, but then again, it's scheduled time changes occasionally.

Anyone else getting the same problem if they try to add this as a Season Pass or Wishlist?

· Registered
926 Posts
I've just checked and the data is bad, for both programmes. Same problems as I posted earlier with "Money Box Live" on Radio 4. You'll get 1 recording every 28 days because they are all set to the same episode.

Please post in the errors thread/phone CS with an error report - in the meantime from the TiVo UI you'll have to "record this episode also" on every day's broadcast. That will pick up time changes and so be better than a repeating manual recording.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.