TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Chuck: "Chuck vs. The wedding planner" OAD 4/18/2011

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  daveak 
I really liked this episode! Some of the bits with Sarah and her dad were really touching... then the end, while admittedly a bit cliched and predictable, was still really good.

As soon as Sarah and co. walked into the Bat Mitzvah (Bar Mitzvah? I forget which) and started setting up for the reception, I said out loud, "Ok... lets go steal us a wedding reception." (Paraphrasing one of the frequent lines from Leverage. Most episodes on that show are like this, where they go in and pull a scam to help someone out.)

Apparently the guys "team Bartowski" battles are small potatoes, if just the mention of this one terrorist got virtually the entire US government involved on a moments notice. :)

Is Super Shuttle a real thing? I figured it was just some made up name for the show. Never heard of them, if it's real, and if it was product placement it failed to make an impact for me.

Yeah, the Hungarian brothers wouldn't have moved on to a different wedding planner by then. :rolleyes: :down:
Huh? What do you mean, "moved on to a different wedding planner?" The scam that Daphne Peralta pulled on the Hungarians is that they planned the reception 'long distance' without having met her in person. They only would have found out that they were scammed when they showed up for the reception and found out there wasn't one. Yeah, it was a bit convenient for Sarah and co. to have that happen, so they would be able to sweep in and pretend to be Peralta and throw the reception, but that's what the deal was.

Also, no mention about the actual wedding for the Hungarians... you'd think that if they got scammed by Peralta on the reception, she'd have also scammed them on the wedding itself. I guess we can fanwank it away by guessing that they had two wedding planners, one for the wedding itself and Peralta only did the reception.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.