TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· It's CWS time
377 Posts
I've seen it 2 or 3 times that I can recall. It's very strange -- I go into System Information and it tells me my OTA and satellite tuners are all "not enabled" and my programming source is "Satellite only" instead of "Satellite and OTA".

A reboot fixes it, but it's very puzzling. Glad I'm not the only one.

· It's CWS time
377 Posts
I find it somewhat amusing that the standard D* answer - unplug and reboot the receiver -- actually fixes this problem. So of course, their answer is to clear program data and to do list :rolleyes:

· It's CWS time
377 Posts
Originally posted by btwyx
It doesn't fix it, it makes it go away.
True enough.
Originally posted by btwyx
I'm hoping if enough people bug D* about this they may fix it sometime. I seem to have the worst case of it.
It would be nice, but from other problems (erroneous guide data message anyone?), it seems that D*'s user-reported bug tracking leaves a lot to be desired. I have a feeling if I called about this problem every day for the next year, I'd get a different rep every time that told me they'd never heard of the problem, and I needed to clear my program data, and that would fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.