I tried this, but for whatever reason I was not able to recieve the UHF channels in this configuration. Thanks though.Originally posted by Zirak
A thought - You could configure the input for a local cable company, remap the channels to where they really are, and just set the rest to channels you don't receive.
It may or may not work, depending on whether the cable company provides all the local channels. I think they are required to, by law.
When set to Cable, I get blue screen on 49 and 54. When on antenna I get 49, but no 54, since TiVo doesnt know its there.
And as for bugging pony, I already have. It may not result in any response, but at this point I have tried every single option I have and am desperate. I dont feel I should be paying TiVo for an invalid lineup, and if I cant get it corrected I will have no choice but to shut teh service off.
Thanks again for the idea on the cable thing. I just wish it would work :/