TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed when you look at available viewings for an upcoming show it displays other duplicate channels for that show that are not on your list? Or sometimes it only shows one viewing of that show on a channel not on your list?

I noticed this today for the MLB playoffs on TBS, it showed me one game on the TBS in the 800s and another on the TBS in the 1200s even though the 800 range channel is unchecked in my list. I’ve seen it on other channels for other shows also.

Wondering if I should go back to the old channel list and see if TiVo ignores the higher number duplicates.

·
TiVoholic by the bay
14,611 Posts
Perhaps you have the Guide options (A) set to all channels?

Reactions: PSU_Sudzi

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
Has anyone noticed when you look at available viewings for an upcoming show it displays other duplicate channels for that show that are not on your list? Or sometimes it only shows one viewing of that show on a channel not on your list?

I noticed this today for the MLB playoffs on TBS, it showed me one game on the TBS in the 800s and another on the TBS in the 1200s even though the 800 range channel is unchecked in my list. I've seen it on other channels for other shows also.
I've not seen this since I have both the 800 and 1200 channels enabled, but I have often seen it show me 2 800 channel showings which I'm guessing is somehow related to the duplicated channel in the 1200s.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Repeated Guided Setup and still the same. What's strange is it lists the upcoming episodes alternating from one channel to the other. In the list below all 4 upcoming episodes are in my To Do List but in the image you can see the 9 PM and 11 PM aren't listed as being recorded since they are on the channel I have unchecked (1484).
Font Technology Electric blue Display device Multimedia

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.