TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all of a sudden my channels on the guide are not correct. I did a reboot, and guided setup Spectrum Azuza digital for zip code 90650. I did the yellow A and it shows ALL channels. still the guide displays no title available or just plain incorrect. the channels work ok, but the title of show is wrong. i have done internet tests from the box all is ok there. not sure what else

[email protected] to email mr

thank you

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the LOCAL over the air channels in Los Angeles is 702 CBS 704NBC 707ABC all these channels tune in ok

the tv guide says title not available , if you enter a channel number , the channel is what it's supposed to be, but the guide shows wrong info.

I reset the tivo, did the guided setup like I always do, and for me it's Spectrum , Azusa Digital. or at least it's the only one that has always worked until now. all of this started 2 days ago. on hold right now for tiv0

· Registered
8 Posts
Folks, I have the exact same problem. In LA, with Spectrum in 90039 zip and using a Bolt. Yesterday, received TiVo message on my Bolt, saying that they were deleting over 200 (!) channels. Now my guide has huge gaps saying "Title not available." Have been talking to TiVo support and they have been clueless (one guy wanted to replace my machine...) but I just spoke to a supervisor who acknowledged that the problem is a software problem that they have to fix. Let's see if they can get it together. God, it has been frustrating!

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I spoke to Tivo for over 2 hours , I did 3 guided setups , even used the NON digital lineups and all load up as garbage channel names and no title availabe all over. I spoke to spectrum, and they say they have outages , but knew nothing about the line up. IF Spectrum does not fix this. I will cancel them for good. I only have them because youtube is missing a couple of channels my wife watches. me I just stream my stuff. you SHOULD file a a report on the link above that CWOODY222 posted, the more the merrier so TIVO can get in touch with Spectrum and fix this

· Registered
3 Posts
Folks, I have the exact same problem. In LA, with Spectrum in 90039 zip and using a Bolt. Yesterday, received TiVo message on my Bolt, saying that they were deleting over 200 (!) channels. Now my guide has huge gaps saying "Title not available." Have been talking to TiVo support and they have been clueless (one guy wanted to replace my machine...) but I just spoke to a supervisor who acknowledged that the problem is a software problem that they have to fix. Let's see if they can get it together. God, it has been frustrating!

90019 here. Same issue. Such a mess.
In addition Channel 55 shows as Food Network, but it's Freeform. Channel 64 shows as Freeform, but it's ESPN.
Such a mess.

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
90019 here. Same issue. Such a mess.
In addition Channel 55 shows as Food Network, but it's Freeform. Channel 64 shows as Freeform, but it's ESPN.
Such a mess.
sPECTRUM HAS SAID IN A MAGAZINE INTERVIEW THEY WANT TO RULE OUT cABLE cARDS, SO IF THEY GET ENOUGH rEPUBLICANS IN , THEY WILL TRY TO KILL THE FCC LAW THAT MANDATES cABLE cARDS. IF THEY DON'T FIX THIS IN A WEEK i'M DROPPING THEM, ONLY MY WIFE WATCHEWS THEIR CHANNELS. THE SPECTRUM WEBSITE SAYS IN A RED BANNER THAT THEY HAVE ISUES . CALL AND COMPLAINT

· Registered
1 Posts
sPECTRUM HAS SAID IN A MAGAZINE INTERVIEW THEY WANT TO RULE OUT cABLE cARDS, SO IF THEY GET ENOUGH rEPUBLICANS IN , THEY WILL TRY TO KILL THE FCC LAW THAT MANDATES cABLE cARDS. IF THEY DON'T FIX THIS IN A WEEK i'M DROPPING THEM, ONLY MY WIFE WATCHEWS THEIR CHANNELS. THE SPECTRUM WEBSITE SAYS IN A RED BANNER THAT THEY HAVE ISUES . CALL AND COMPLAINT
The FCC revoked its CableCard rules more than two years ago.

· Registered
8,336 Posts
This is a data issue, which will be corrected.

It has nothing to do with CableCards.

By the way, you may want to use your Caps Lock key less liberally.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts