TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I change channels now on my basic Roamio, all available channels are included in the 'loop', including those 'unchecked' in my Channel List. This just started in the past couple of weeks, I think. Out of the 200 or so channels available in my Comcast package, I have excluded channels thru the Channel List in Settings, same as I've done for years. When I look at my Channel List now, the check marks are still on only the channels I want in my 'loop'. But, when I change channels now, every channel in my package is included/displayed. Not sure exactly when this started, I use direct tuning to jump between channels I use most. Any ideas? I haven't found anything like it in searches. I've added some of the channels, rebooted the box, removed them, etc. Nothing has fixed it so far.

TIA,
Curtis

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Sounds like you have the channel display set to "All".

Try this. Bring up the guide and hit the A button and change Channels to "My Channels".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.