TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guide data on Ch 99 HD PPV ends on about 1/7/06. all other channels are showing pretty much the full 12 days. I have forced call and rebooted a couple days ago but no new data. Anyone else have this?

·
Wasting time here
1,445 Posts
In a press release today, they alluded to some new things coming. Perhaps it has to do with that....

·
Registered
195 Posts
I haven't looked at my channel 99 in awhile, but a few months back I remember I wanted to record a movie that I hadn't seen. I didn't like the time it was on, so went ahead in the guide to the next time it was one - a couple of days later. It wouldn't let me purchase it - as a matter of fact, it wouldn't let me purchase anything into the next day.

So I suspect that they are only showing a few days out, but if you try to purchase, it will tell you that the purchasing information isn't in there anymore.

·
Registered
776 Posts
scooby_doo_53 said:
I haven't looked at my channel 99 in awhile, but a few months back I remember I wanted to record a movie that I hadn't seen. I didn't like the time it was on, so went ahead in the guide to the next time it was one - a couple of days later. It wouldn't let me purchase it - as a matter of fact, it wouldn't let me purchase anything into the next day.

So I suspect that they are only showing a few days out, but if you try to purchase, it will tell you that the purchasing information isn't in there anymore.
Yep, happened to me last night. Saw a movie I wanted to see, that was only on arounf 6am Friday. So I was goona buy it and set up a recording of it, but it wouldn't let me buy it yet because it had no pricing info on it yet. It said to come back within 24hrs.

·
Hmm?
14,864 Posts
JohnWalsh said:
No NFL HD Game of the Week the last few weeks either.
Which sucks since the Skins/Iggles game was the GotW this past week. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.