TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Thrice as nice
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say I'm surprised that they backdoored Ryan, but he was fun to have on the show. I'm glad Kato finally told his new alliance his backdoor plan, because you really can't keep secrets like that if you want to actually have an alliance.

Tamar is so much of a loose cannon. You really can't say anything to her without her blowing up, regardless of how tame it may seem. Then occasionally she has a nice, human moment where they make up and have a real legitimate conversation. It's got to be hard to live with her.

Tom's coffee drinking song :D

· Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Tamar is so much of a loose cannon. You really can't say anything to her without her blowing up, regardless of how tame it may seem. Then occasionally she has a nice, human moment where they make up and have a real legitimate conversation. It's got to be hard to live with her.
I'm no expert, but Tamar exhibits many of the classic signs of borderline personality disorder.

· Registered
4,775 Posts
I wouldn't say it's borderline.

I really tried not to get caught up in this season - I fell into the BB hole in the first few episodes and now I'm trying to see how much I can fast forward.

I agree - said to see Ryan go - he was entertaining.

That whole thing with the football player and Kato's constipation AND how much he was sweating was just plain weird. Half the time the football player looks like some homeless person that snuck into the house.

· valar morghulis
2,821 Posts
I wouldn't say it's borderline.

I really tried not to get caught up in this season - I fell into the BB hole in the first few episodes and now I'm trying to see how much I can fast forward.

I agree - said to see Ryan go - he was entertaining.

That whole thing with the football player and Kato's constipation AND how much he was sweating was just plain weird. Half the time the football player looks like some homeless person that snuck into the house.
And yet america gave her the power, sigh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.