TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
Yes please watch it, so I don't have to. I am assured that it will suck and will be disappointed to here it is anything but a pile of crap.

:)

Edit: Argh decided I will check this one out.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
marksman said:
Yes please watch it, so I don't have to. I am assured that it will suck and will be disappointed to here it is anything but a pile of crap.

:)

Edit: Argh decided I will check this one out.
Make that three of us.

Hey, when ABC eventually cancels Cavemen, we should pitch a sitcom titled Gluttons For Punishment. It'll be about us watching the pilot. :D

·
Save the Moderatоr
34,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zuko3984 said:
Why so much hate for a show you haven't seen yet. It's just one of those things that bugs me when people form an opinion of something without actually having seen, read or whatever the thing they are talking about.
Everyone has an opinion about everything no matter their personal involvement or not; opinions fluctuate as more input is received. There's been every reason to expect Cavemen is really, really bad. Including that the network is retooling the show after seeing what was delivered. So far, from what I've seen and heard, there's not been a single reason to expect the show might be any good, at all. And still I'm even open to the idea of watching it to see for myself. What more exactly do you expect people to do? ;)

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
2 minutes in and I am out. They can't be serious.

That being said is this the re-tooled pilot? I thought I read somewhere just recently that they were redoing it to better explain as to things came to be. Anyways, I couldn't take it. It is ridiculously not funny, and doesn't even make any sense.

·
Save the Moderatоr
34,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marksman said:
2 minutes in and I am out. They can't be serious.

That being said is this the re-tooled pilot? I thought I read somewhere just recently that they were redoing it to better explain as to things came to be. Anyways, I couldn't take it. It is ridiculously not funny, and doesn't even make any sense.
I would guess it's the original pilot. I haven't yet watched it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
zuko3984 said:
Why so much hate for a show you haven't seen yet. It's just one of those things that bugs me when people form an opinion of something without actually having seen, read or whatever the thing they are talking about.
1) because it's a crappy idea
2) because I saw a clip which sucked
3) because it's a one-joke show
4) because it's not even funny for a 30 second commercial

Good enough for you?

·
Coming and going
2,824 Posts
A complete waste of anyones time in my opinion.
If someone decides to actually watch it I just hope your eyes don't bleed.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.