TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of this forum I started watching the original, and halfway through the first episode I thought "how funny would it be if he picked up drunk people after the bars closed?" Hopefully that's what they have in mind for this spinoff (starting August 8, I believe). :)

Edit: Hmm, maybe not. After some searching it looks like it's just "edgier" question material. I like my idea better.

· Grey Warden Reject
4,230 Posts
ok, so Discovery HD theatre is running the show or at least that's what the guide says is at the timeslot but when TiVo records it I get something other than Cash Cab (or Taxicab Confessions). This has been true for the last few weeks. Anyone know when the show is actually on?

· Registered
25,633 Posts
These Cash Cab: After Dark episodes are actually *reruns* of when they had it as an hour show Wednesdays at 10pm for I think a bit more than a month.

At least the majority of them are reruns, even though they're still recording as "first run" (I guess _technically_ they are first run -as half hour episodes-.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.