TiVo Community Forum banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 · (Edited)
Assassination Classroom season two premieres Saturday at 12:30am according to a commercial I just caught.

Also, Blade Runner: Black Lotus should be on at midnight supposedly. As for the other three hours, no idea. But it may be worth filling out Tivo Customer Support Community and hoping they get those two new episodes fixed for those who care to record them.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
This looks like a problem with Cartoon Network's own data as they haven't even updated their schedule web site with the correct info. There's nothing listed between midnight and 4 am. Even Comcast's schedule is empty and they don't use TiVo guide data. As such it's doubtful Tivo will get fixed. This will probably require a manual recording.

Schedule - Adult Swim

·
Registered
634 Posts
according to the @ToonamiNews twitter account, the schedule for tonight looks like this:

Blade Runner Black Lotus (ep#9 "Free Will"),
Assassination Classroom (season 2 opener, #23 "Summer Festival Time"),
Assassination Classroom (ep#2.02, #24 "Kaede Time"),
Naruto Shippuden (ep#17.5 "The All-Knowing"),
Naruto Shippuden (ep#17.6 "Hahirama and Madara"),
Naruto Shippuden (ep#17.7 "Era of Warring States"),
Cowboy Bebop (#7 "Heavy Metal Queen"),
Cowboy Bebop (#8 "Waltz for Venus"),

BUT!
the adultswim website itself says the two Cowboy Bebop episodes are just repeats of #1 and #2 from last week. Who know!?!?

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
The web site updated too late for TiVo to fix the schedule as they need several days to update their guide. Comcast has already updated their guide data.

By the way I now see it says it can take 14 days to fix the schedule. That’s longer than there is guide data.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
The lineup updated to be correct today which was too late. I recorded everything manually though. Toonami’s lineup appears to be in flux so I hope it gets update before Friday this week.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
The new forum is incredibly buggy on my end. The new look is making it difficult to navigate the website too. I don't know if I'll be posting much more.

Last I checked, it hasn't been updated for this upcoming weekend.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
The new forum is incredibly buggy on my end. The new look is making it difficult to navigate the website too. I don't know if I'll be posting much more.

Last I checked, it hasn't been updated for this upcoming weekend.
From what I’ve read Toonami’s schedule is in flux so they are literally throwing it together at the last minute. I think it has something to do with not being able to get a deal to air shows they thought they would be showing this year leaving them with nothing to air. Hence showing 3 episodes of Naruto and Cowboy Beebop.

The only thing I can recommend is to force a connection a few hours before airtime and hope TiVo updated it. Barring that, use manual recordings.

·
Registered
634 Posts
ToonamiNews has posted their understanding of the line-up for Saturday (Jan.15th):

Blade Runner Black Lotus (ep#10 of 13 "Clair de Lune),
Assassination Classroom (ep#2.03, #25 "Itona Horibe Time"),
Assassination Classroom (ep#2.04, #26 "Spinning Time"),
Made in Abyss (#1 "The City of the Great Pit"),
Naruto Shippuden (ep#17.8 "My True Dream"),
Naruto Shippuden (ep#17.9 "Sasuke's Answer"),
Cowboy Bebop (#9 "Jamming with Edward"),
Cowboy Bebop (#10 "Ganymede Elegy"),

at least Gracenote agrees.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Next week's schedule has Blade Runner: Black Lotus at midnight. This can be confirmed by the commercial at 2:48am from Sunday, January 16th, 2022. We can't assume anything else, but we can at least report that specific episode using Tivo Customer Support Community

By the way, would kmttg be the best way to fix this guide mess? If I have the recordings, to transfer them to a PC, rename them, then transfer them back to TiVo? Or does it work like that? Just to match series ID/OnePass info along with season and episode numbering. Other metadata not that important.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
Next week's schedule has Blade Runner: Black Lotus at midnight. This can be confirmed by the commercial at 2:48am from Sunday, January 16th, 2022. We can't assume anything else, but we can at least report that specific episode using Tivo Customer Support Community
If the schedule isn’t posted, TiVo just closes my support tickets with the reason being that the provider didn’t provide guide data. I’m beginning to think filing support lineups for guide is pointless. I filed one for this past weekend and they never bothered to fix it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 · (Edited)
If the schedule isn’t posted, TiVo just closes my support tickets with the reason being that the provider didn’t provide guide data. I’m beginning to think filing support lineups for guide is pointless. I filed one for this past weekend and they never bothered to fix it.
But there are TV commercials indicating that it's going to be on at midnight. I think this warrants a phone call.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
But there are TV commercials indicating that it's going to be on at midnight. I think this warrants a phone call.
My understanding is that CN provides the data to TiVo. Filing a support ticket, just triggers them to check. If there’s still no data, they won’t just take someone’s word for it that there was a commercial.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #294 ·
Madagascar (2005) began around 5:15pm on Cartoon Network. TiVo has it listed as Beyond the Overpass Madagascar (2022) which seems to be a merging of an episode of Craig of the Creek's "Beyond the Overpass" and an unrelated movie. Pretty sloppy. Zap2It has it listed as the proper name, but has it broken into two hour chunks.

281 - 294 of 294 Posts