TiVo Community Forum banner
261 - 280 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Guide info partially fixed. I see midnight to 1:59:59am fixed. But 1am ST, 1:30am ST, 2am and 2:30am are wrong. (3am onward is correct.)

They put the first 1am and 1:30am into the second 1am and 1:30am timeslots. And the four correct shows that should run from 1am ST to 2:59:59am are smushed together into the 2am hour.

I hate DST time changes. I wish they'd just do a movie marathon on these days.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
The guide data is still wrong. I’m still seeing a 4 1/2 hour episode of Rick and Morty.

My support ticket is still sitting in the “new” status, so they haven’t even looked at it. I don’t think this will get fixed by Sat night.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
The guide data is still wrong. I'm still seeing a 4 1/2 hour episode of Rick and Morty.

My support ticket is still sitting in the "new" status, so they haven't even looked at it. I don't think this will get fixed by Sat night.
Partially fixed for me. Have you manually connected three times to the service yet?

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
Partially fixed for me. Have you manually connected three times to the service yet?
It updated for me today and is correct based on Schedule - Adult Swim, but I don't think that schedule is correct as some of the 30 minute shows are showing as 15 minutes long. Zap2it shows what is probably correct.

Basically TiVo's guide matches Adult Swim's web site, but the web site is likely wrong, so that's Cartoon Network's fault.

Also the OAD on Yashahime is wrong so the episode wasn't automatically scheduled to record.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 · (Edited)
It updated for me today and is correct based on Schedule - Adult Swim, but I don't think that schedule is correct as some of the 30 minute shows are showing as 15 minutes long. Zap2it shows what is probably correct.

Basically TiVo's guide matches Adult Swim's web site, but the web site is likely wrong, so that's Cartoon Network's fault.

Also the OAD on Yashahime is wrong so the episode wasn't automatically scheduled to record.
I don't see a new label on Yashahime. But it helps to set things to "New & reruns" given issues with TiVo's guide data and shows that may have been shown in other countries before. Just look at the first aired date of 1/23/21 whereas other episodes don't necessarily have this issue.

Reconnecting to check for an update.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
Blade Runner: Black Lotus has the incorrect episode information for this weekend. Be prepared for it to not record possibly.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Blade Runner: Black Lotus has the incorrect episode information for this weekend. Be prepared for it to not record possibly.
yup, I see the title of the episode as being the same as the 15-minute preview from two weeks ago,and therefore "already recorded"; should be "The Human Condition" as confirmed with adultswim.com/schedule/

The odd thing is how Gracenote has generic info for the whole night as well. All of Toonami should be new, but at least generics still record with a Pass.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
yup, I see the title of the episode as being the same as the 15-minute preview from two weeks ago,and therefore "already recorded"; should be "The Human Condition" as confirmed with adultswim.com/schedule/

The odd thing is how Gracenote has generic info for the whole night as well. All of Toonami should be new, but at least generics still record with a Pass.
I guess my TiVo updated in time because it recorded as "The Human Condition" for me.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
I don't know what happened, but I could have sworn that it had the correct movie title Blade Runner 2049 or something beforehand. But when I tune in, I see the guide says Blade Runner: Black Lotus "Episode 2049" instead. In other words, I think they went from correct guide data to incorrect guide data.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
I noticed that for next week, Squidbillies episode "This Show Was Called Squidbillies" is mislabeled as episode "This Show is Called Squidbillies" and probably won't record for those set to new.

·
Cat God
16,615 Posts
Yashahime final episode has been rescheduled for New Year's Day.

here is a look ahead:

There will be a BladeRunner:BlackLotus marathon on Dec. 25.

Then open up 2022 with an all new Blade Runner, the season one finale of Yashahime, and a CowboyBebop marathon on January 1st!​

The guide is currently showing a Futurama marathon, which is wrong.

Also the 25th shows a Blade Runner marathon on the Adult Swim schedule. TiVo has American Dad.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Adult Swim screwed up and aired the wrong episode of Yashahime instead of episode 24 and the web site also has the wrong episode. No idea when it will air, but the TiVo won't record it as it thinks it already did.
Just noticed this issue. Going to set that episode to record tonight. So the question is, aside from the 12/12/2021 recording, is anything else incorrectly labeled for this series?

261 - 280 of 294 Posts