TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason Tivo refuses to remove a recording. I can delete it and it shows up in my recently deleted folder, however, after I select to permanently remove it, it continues to show up. Normally I don't pay attention to what is in the recently deleted folder, but Tivo is asking to delete other programs due to space issues, but it never overwrites the one program in the recently deleted folder. Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions on how to remove it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I remember reading something about that but I'm not exactly sure where.... have you tried rebooting the Tivo?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have had that issue with my Series 2 and the only way I solved it was a reboot. I just recently had the problem on my TiVo HD and am about to force a reboot to see if that will clear it up.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
jsb2 said:
For some reason Tivo refuses to remove a recording. I can delete it and it shows up in my recently deleted folder, however, after I select to permanently remove it, it continues to show up. Normally I don't pay attention to what is in the recently deleted folder, but Tivo is asking to delete other programs due to space issues, but it never overwrites the one program in the recently deleted folder. Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions on how to remove it?

Thanks!
We had that happen once or twice as well. A reboot did the trick.

Leon WIlkinson said:
I think if you delete a downloaded TiVo Cast You can't permanently delete it.
TiVoCasts can be permanently deleted as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts