TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the update to 20.6.3 my Roamio can't find my two older TiVo boxes. I get error 423 device not found. The older TiVo boxes can still see the Roamio and I can transfer FROM the Roamio to the other two but not vice Versace. Has anybody dealt with this issue? Is there a way to downgrade the software so I can transfer again? Thank you

· Registered
673 Posts
Ever since the update to 20.6.3 my Roamio can't find my two older TiVo boxes. I get error 423 device not found. The older TiVo boxes can still see the Roamio and I can transfer FROM the Roamio to the other two but not vice Versace. Has anybody dealt with this issue? Is there a way to downgrade the software so I can transfer again? Thank you
Same here. I thought at some point I would reboot the Roamio and see if that works.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Edit : Nope, rebooted Roamio & did not resolve. Both machines are on Ethernet. Premiere sees Roamio but Roamio just brings up the error.
Edit : Thanks, guys. SD menus on the Premiere and reboot it. Fixed for now.

· Cheesehead
11,782 Posts
Known defect. Report it to TiVo so they become more aware of the prevalence of this problem. Check out this thread, especially starting with this post. Re:20.6.3 update broken features | TiVo Troubleshooting | TiVo Help Forums

As a workaround, you can transfer programs from you older TiVo to your PC, and then back to your Roamio. I use kmttg/pyTivo. TiVo Desktop might be an alternative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.