TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two shows listed in onepass, both are only available by streaming, I cannot make them go away. If I delete them or cancel the onepass, a day or two later they come right back. It's mostly kind of irritating, not a performance problem, but if someone knows how to delete them and make them stay deleted, I would love to hear it.

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
I have two shows listed in onepass, both are only available by streaming, I cannot make them go away. If I delete them or cancel the onepass, a day or two later they come right back. It's mostly kind of irritating, not a performance problem, but if someone knows how to delete them and make them stay deleted, I would love to hear it.
Change your 1P to recordings only if you don't want streaming ones to show up (Odd that they keep coming back though when you delete them though as for the streaming 1P that I have, once we delete them after watching that episode, I haven't seen them return). Also even odder if they come back when you cancel the 1P?

Scott

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Change your 1P to recordings only if you don't want streaming ones to show up (Odd that they keep coming back though when you delete them though as for the streaming 1P that I have, once we delete them after watching that episode, I haven't seen them return). Also even odder if they come back when you cancel the 1P?

Scott
Maybe the OP has a wishlist that is finding the program as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.