TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Astute User
11,392 Posts
A Canadian chit-chat forum maybe. Rule (for Canadian chit-chat section): No belly aching about how Tivo is treating Canadians as second-class subscribers.

Otherwise since Canadians use the same TiVos as US users, with the same software and all, issues can be discussed in the usual places.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Perhaps we should jsut preface all posts pertinant to Canadians with an acronym, something akin to SOAK. Perhaps "SOURCE" (Source OF Unlimited Real Canadian Empathy)? I don't know, it should be fine tuned.....

·
Registered
544 Posts
classicsat said:
A Canadian chit-chat forum maybe. Rule (for Canadian chit-chat section): No belly aching about how Tivo is treating Canadians as second-class subscribers.
Hey, I can't live by that rule. I am sustained by my belly-aching! :p

·
Save the Moderatоr
34,550 Posts
Chester_Lampwick said:
Perhaps we should jsut preface all posts pertinant to Canadians with an acronym, something akin to SOAK. Perhaps "SOURCE" (Source OF Unlimited Real Canadian Empathy)? I don't know, it should be fine tuned.....
Keep it simple. Preface everything with "EH?:".

:p

For the record, I'm strongly against creating more walls between geographic regions within this forum. Except for separation of product support forums by differing product classes, I think there needs to be some consolidation, not separation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.