TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a stupid question but I have a Directv with Tivo receiver from about 2 years ago. I now have Comcast, unfortunately, but hate their DVR. Is there anyway to use my Tivo box with Comcast?

·
Lost in Big Bend
1,512 Posts
Go ahead. Try it. Post here your failure/success. :)

It's amazing that noone has ever tried this or asked this question before. (tongue in cheek)

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
AHH the bi weekly what else can i do with my directivo Question. BTW welcome to the forum :rolleyes: I roll my eyes cause we will never hear from the OP Again. If we do it will surprise me :eek: :eek:

·
Lost in Big Bend
1,512 Posts
lol the user probably doesn't remember his user ID or pwd to respond.

·
Premium Member
11,005 Posts
With a name like OhPhaque2 = O FAKE possibly O F*K U

The trolls are out and about.

·
Lost in Big Bend
1,512 Posts
Ohphaque2 said:
Thanks A-holes. You were actually more helpful that I thought a bunch of holier than thou geeks could be.
C'mon, try hooking that DTivo up to your Comcast. I betcha you'll be surprised :)

And congrats on writing down that ID & Pwd so you could actually reply back.

btw: I agree the question was stupid.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I apologise for my replies but you have to understand that several times a week the same question is asked by new members and you never see them again. There are probably 200 threads on the same thing. I know the search sucks and mostly does not give answers. Like I said welcome to the forum. Unless your second post was all you post. Than See ya!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.