TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so now I know that I can't record tv shows that I transfer to another registered TiVo with an actual burner in it, but can I save them to a computer or hook up a peripheral DVD burner or something? I just want to be able to save documentaries that I record and watch them at a later time when the kids are around. It seems to me that it shouldn't be a big deal considering that there are models out there with the burner built in... so I am just trying to find a reasonable way to save my programs besides replacing my new Toshiba with a burner unit. Anyway, thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Samsung SD-H400 and it has the Lifetime Plus service. I tried to download this application you mentioned and it only seems to want to send my stuff TO the tv and not the other way around. Am I doing something wrong? I have a mac, so I downloaded the TiVo ToGo for mac. Will it let me copy the shows to my computer so that I can record them on to DVD?

Thank you for any help you can offer... I am really stuck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.