TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. I was wondering if I can post an announcement about a new utility we've released. It's of general interest to those with both TiVo and iTunes (on Windows). The software is shareware.

I would assume it would be OK to announce here since it directly applies to this forum. But I don't want to "spam" anyone, and I don't want to violate the community rules.

I'm looking to make one quick announcement, not continually re-post the same link as a reply to every possible post. :)

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
2 Posts
about time ---can we have anymore programs that require me to covert my files to a "spe cial" file that that program can use--- give me a break--- If I had nothing better than to convert my 10000 songs so that I can play them on tivo one at a time (to quote a song..... I would be a rich man)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like it would be OK to post.

So I just made a new thread announcing the product, TiViTunes. Basically TiViTunes will publish your iTunes playlists to a folder so that TiVo can play them.

I can't include URLs in my posts yet, so to find more product info just go to Google and search for TiViTunes.

TiViTunes is shareware ($5).

Thanks,
Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.