TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got two cablecards installed on saturday and was praying they wouldn't be Scientific Atlanta (because of the problems I have read about on these boards).

Cablevision guy shows up with two NDS cards. 20min later both are setup and work perfectly.

I'm in Suffolk County Long Island.

Anyone else not get SA cards?

· Registered
19 Posts
profet said:
Got two cablecards installed on saturday and was praying they wouldn't be Scientic Atlanta (because of the problems I have read about on these boards).

Cablevision guy shows up with two NDS cards. 20min later both are setup and work perfectly.

I on Saturday, will let you know. I hope I get something that works....

· Registered
90 Posts
profet said:
Got two cablecards installed on saturday and was praying they wouldn't be Scientic Atlanta (because of the problems I have read about on these boards).

Same here. NDS cards seem to work well. I do however experience infrequent pixelation. Biggest problem is on Discovery Theater HD. That channel has frequent freezeups. Anyone else have problems with Discovery?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.