· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current Set up:
Cable Company: Adelphia Digital Cable
TIVO : Series 2 40 HOUR
Cable Box : Scientfic Atlanta
TV : Sony Vega

I have an RF SPLITTER making cable go to the RF in on tivo, and CABLE in on my cable box, and video/audio cables going into the imputs on my TV.

Everything works great on TIVO, but on the video for the cable box, every channel except 3,5,4,8 (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX) doesn't work. I tried my friends motarola signal booster, and it fixed the problem. But that costs 40$, any free solutions to this?

· Registered
74 Posts
So he can watch one channel while recording another? Or access certain digital channels (music channels, premium channels) on the box without the hassle of having it hooked up to the TiVo?

I've got mine set up with a splitter as well, coincidentially with Adelphia too (well, what used to be Adelphia, they just sold off their stake and it's now something else entirely down here in Puerto Rico)...

No problems here but I just tossed removed the box from the setup altogether, I didn't care for the music channels and I have no premium ones so I just use the splitter for the first purpose I mentioned (recording 1 channel, watching another).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.