TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Save the Moderatоr
57,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously not all questions about the Burn Notice got answered. I'm having trouble figuring out what sort of mission required they first isolate Michael as they did. At least I hope the writers come up with a good excuse for the burn notice... otherwise I'm gonna be pissed. :)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I hope there's some way to keep the Sam character around in the next season. He is hilarious.

It was nice to watch a two hour finale for once that didn't feel like a padded hour episode. Enough twists and turns to keep it interesting but not so many to make me sit back in disbelief.

The Cadillac is about the only product placement on an NBC Universal channel that makes sense.

·
I am Groot!
64,384 Posts
Sirius Black said:
A well spent 2 hours. I can't place the voice of the woman on the phone. It's curious that whenever the mysterious voice is talking Fiona is nowhere to be found.
It wasn't her voice, although it did sound familiar...
ElJay said:
It was nice to watch a two hour finale for once that didn't feel like a padded hour episode. Enough twists and turns to keep it interesting but not so many to make me sit back in disbelief.
Probably because there were two stories. Both the drug-runner thing and the Burn Notice thing could easily have been individual episodes.
ellinj said:
Anyone know if this show has been renewed?
Yes, they said at the end of the show that it's coming back next summer.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well... the Bartlet administration wanted Toby dead, and wants Michael for something... stupid next summer wait...

Burn notice : Brought to you by OnStar.

I am curious to see where this is all going.... it better not wallow in stupid.

·
I watch too much TV.
707 Posts
I'm so gad that networks make summer run shows like this. I enjoyed burn notice immensely. I can't wait until next summer...

Oh, and I love the Knight Rider drive into the truck deal...it was a good way to close the season.

·
Advanced TiVoOligan
1,446 Posts
Cainebj said:
My only complaint about this show and episode is that it ended.

One of the best of the summer.
I groaned out loud at the end thinking I'd have to wait til next summer to see what happens next ;) :up:
+1 I really liked this show! I liked a couple others too -- all non-network, so to speak. :up:

·
Premium Member
23,108 Posts
USA is by far my favorite non-major network for shows. If I had to choose one cable channel that would probably be it. Maybe split it between Sci-Fi during the rest of the year and USA during the Summer. :)

I wish it were HD though. :(

·
Advanced TiVoOligan
1,446 Posts
YCantAngieRead said:
I really should have watched this. I'm really kicking myself for missing out on it.
It's still rerunning. And it doesn't have to be viewed chronologically.

·
I am Groot!
64,384 Posts
megory said:
It's still rerunning. And it doesn't have to be viewed chronologically.
But I think it really should. The main storyline is a lot more subtle than usual for an ongoing series, but it also develops a lot more than usual over the course of the season.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Watched this last night and loved it. I'm wondering if the job they have for Michael is risky enough that they wanted him desperate. I liked the truck scene, but they're going to have to bust out of window of the caddy to get him out, unless the truck is just to transport him somewhere. Not enough room to open the doors.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.