TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Groot!
62,752 Posts
Well, that lays to rest the theory that the burn notice was just going to be eternally lurking in the background.

(Which never made sense to me...there's just been too much movement on that front already.)

I wonder if the agents who cover him are going to be like Number 2? Does that make Michael Number 6?

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Loved this episode. I'm a bit torn about the burn notice being up and in front so quickly. They really can't solve the issue or there won't be a reason to have Michael stay in Miami.

·
Domestic Extremist
27,357 Posts
Love love love this show. It gets better all the time.

I enjoyed the way Michael turned the game on the agent. Too good.

We only think the burn notice has shown up......maybe there are pieces missing. :)

The only downside for me is Fiona. I love the character but am not sold on the actress. The rest of the cast is so good though, that I can live with it.

Anybody notice the chair in the background of his friends girlfriends house? (I think that was the scene - I was so intent on the chair I lost focus) I'd love to find a similar one, and I'm sure it's "known." The room was white and green.....Michael had his shirt off in the foreground of that scene...wow, now I can't remember what the setting was.

The chair was cool though.

·
I am Spartacus!
28,560 Posts
justapixel said:
The only downside for me is Fiona. I love the character but am not sold on the actress. The rest of the cast is so good though, that I can live with it.
I remember at one point looking at her when she was in the car with Sam and thinking "she must have visited Christian at the Nip/Tuck clinic, her lips look so way too much botoxed".

·
I am Groot!
62,752 Posts
LBCABob said:
Even once the source of the Burn Notice is known, I suspect it will take more than just a few pieces of well-placed correspondence to get it rescinded. Maybe like trying to cancel AOL.
I'm sure that even if what he has is for real, it will only be the first layer of the puzzle.

·
Age quod agis
290 Posts
I found it interesting how sick Michael looked when Bly mentioned ratting out Fiona to her former IRA colleagues. At least I assume it was IRA; I guess she could be hiding out from some other terrorist group.

That will make for an interesting episode when someone discovers her there in Miami. :up:

·
Grumpy Poster
56,651 Posts
I feel exactly the opposite of Ann -- I am loving me some Gabrielle Anwar. But then, guys don't mind Botoxed lips nearly as much as women do. :D

Her Irish accent is a bit jarring, though. Is she just not doing it very well? But I don't care, as long as they have more fights like that. :)

·
Meh.
42,082 Posts
Graymalkin said:
I feel exactly the opposite of Ann -- I am loving me some Gabrielle Anwar. But then, guys don't mind Botoxed lips nearly as much as women do.
Her upper lip bugs the heck out of me every time she's on screen. I like the rest of her, though.

I doubt if the information in the burn notice file is 100% accurate.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Graymalkin said:
I feel exactly the opposite of Ann -- I am loving me some Gabrielle Anwar. But then, guys don't mind Botoxed lips nearly as much as women do. :D
Not true at all. She is butt ugly. The only person who is supposedly "attractive" that I can think of that is uglier than her is Fergie. The fake lips are disgusting. I would like this show so much more if Fiona's "friends" did find her and take her out.

And does anyone else think Bruce's lady friend is somehow deeply involved in the burn notice? (I hope I'm not smeeking an earlier thread)

·
Registered
21 Posts
johnperkins21 said:
Not true at all. She is butt ugly. The only person who is supposedly "attractive" that I can think of that is uglier than her is Fergie. The fake lips are disgusting. I would like this show so much more if Fiona's "friends" did find her and take her out.

I like Fiona. She's unpredictable, adds to the story, enhances the other characters, and is quite good looking, I think. I enjoy her chiding and humor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.