TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the HUMAX 40 Hour DVD-R unit. I did not experience any of these problems... that is.. until TIVO updated their software from 7.2.1 to 7.2.2. now my remote responses are very slow, and right up to the time before I did the upgrade it was speedy. Has anyone else noticed that 7.2.2 slows down menu response/button response time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ipaqjoe said:
I upgraded my Humax 80 Hour DVD-R to 7.2.2 yesterday.
No speed or remote issues here.

By the way, are you using 480p or 480i for your Humax?
My 480p stopped working with 7.2.2
I'm using Progressive still with the component cables without problems. I have since updated my hard drive from the default 40gb to a 300gb drive and it came with 7.2.0 software.. TIVO updated to 7.2.2 and i do not have the slow down like I did before in response time. Its a TINY bit slower but I can live with that... its much faster than it was before with the 40gb drive and 7.2.2 software.

On a side note, I like the one button delete and recycle bin feature of 7.2.2 however why didnt' they follow it up logically... if it deletes a program automatically, why not move that to the recycle bin to so it can be undeleted, and delete it only when disk space is needed. It feels like the only partially implemented it this way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.