TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are still waiting for you to bring back the OnDemand App for Comcast customers but it appears you want to implement ads before recordings. Does this really make any sense for your customers? We are getting ripped off (payment) for less service. Why are you neglecting your customers needs?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is up Comcast to bring it back they developed the app
I realize that but apparently, some folks to not care if the Comcast app returns or not. They rather pay for streaming services & have a cable bill. I know TiVo will never return the App to us (I hope they make me a liar) but when I am paying for a service and I get less I have a right to complain. TiVo appears to be concern about their customers' concern and is just forging ahead with their long standing customers in the rear mirror.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I realize that but apparently, some folks to not care if the Comcast app returns or not. They rather pay for streaming services & have a cable bill. I know TiVo will never return the App to us (I hope they make me a liar) but when I am paying for a service and I get less I have a right to complain. TiVo appears to be concern about their customers' concern and is just forging ahead with their long standing customers in the rear mirror.
Tivo can't is up too comcast to provide it there is no charge for on demand ondemand is not a charge unless you rent a program that has fee.

·
User Since Day ONE!
972 Posts
Cox cable still has it in Phoenix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.