TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Great episode! It looks like everything in terms of tone is indeed back on track (in that the wackiness has been toned down to a more tolerable and enjoyable level).

The classic Star Trek communicator sound when Denny opened the cell phone was priceless!

I, too, felt a bit uncomfortable watching Michael J. Fox, but he did pull it off and create a believable character. I never realized it but he reminds me of Apollo from the new "Battlestar Galactica." Is he really taller than Julie Bowen though? The last scene looked ackward...like he was standing on a platform to make him taller.

Joanna Cassidy looked really good in this episode! I still wonder how she would have done playing Captain Janeway on "Star Trek: Voyager" (not to say that I didn't love Kate Mulgrew in the role!).

James Spader...terrific work once again. I do think he is one of my favorite actors of all time.

Next week looks to be as equally satisfying.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.