TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Prime in Canada ran it without ads. So maybe get a VPN to switch your location?

As for multiple cases this one had 4: murdered doctor, billionaire's heir, guy who shot the cop, serial rapist. Plus Maddie's boot year, earthquake damaging the house, old friends dropping by. It was quite busy (more so than many of the original series seasons).

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised with the ads. A couple episodes had none and the rest had a small amount.

I enjoyed the season a lot. Looking forward to another one.
I take it all back. We watched an episode last night and I swear, it was 2-minute commercial breaks every ten minutes or so. It's like their commercial algorithm realized its mistake in not giving us commercials before so it's making up for it now.

·
The Question
11,678 Posts
OK, I didn't like the ending of E10 at all.

First of all, why did Bosch break down the door to Maddie's apartment? So he hasn't heard from her for a few hours---maybe she broke her phone. Maybe she's having sex with that other rookie. Maybe she took in a movie earlier and forgot to take her phone off silent. Who knows?

·
Premium Member
11,927 Posts
Finished it despite the ads and thoroughly enjoyed every episode and mini-cases. I liked how well the young actor mimicked Titus’ mannerisms when meeting his biological father. I’ve been a fan of Titus Welliver since his bar scene in “Gone Baby Gone”.

My new crush — Stephen Chang. His voice is incredible.

The ads suck but each commercial break is half as long as the breaks on Pluto.
Tell me it isn’t so, I’ve been avoiding Pluto in fear of excessive ads. Every week T-Mobile tempts me.
OK, I didn't like the ending of E10 at all.

First of all, why did Bosch break down the door to Maddie's apartment? So he hasn't heard from her for a few hours---maybe she broke her phone. Maybe she's having sex with that other rookie. Maybe she took in a movie earlier and forgot to take her phone off silent. Who knows?
That bugged me too but they’ve conditioned me to trust Bosch’s intuition.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Palindromer
21,559 Posts
Just finished Bosch: Legacy... Loved seeing the gang all back together! Not sure why this is Bosch: Legacy S1, and not just Bosch S8... I get the "Legacy" reference, but I am not sure it justifies calling this a new series...

Hated the cliff hanger ending... Ugh... So now...we wait...

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
Just finished Bosch: Legacy... Loved seeing the gang all back together! Not sure why this is Bosch: Legacy S1, and not just Bosch S8... I get the "Legacy" reference, but I am not sure it justifies calling this a new series...

Hated the cliff hanger ending... Ugh... So now...we wait...
A couple reasons... this separates it as a Freevee show vs Amazon, but also it implies it's his daughter's show, so if Titus Welliver leaves it's still Bosch's legacy. At least that's how I saw it when it was announced.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
Yeah, I didn't realize it would still be mostly Bosch-the-elder.
It's strange too because when they originally announced the show, it sounded like Maddy still working for Chandler, with Bosch doing investigative work for them. I do like the idea of Maddy as rookie but she still looks like she's 14.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's strange too because when they originally announced the show, it sounded like Maddy still working for Chandler, with Bosch doing investigative work for them. I do like the idea of Maddy as rookie but she still looks like she's 14.
Maddie just always seems so unhappy. Never smiles. Liked her much better in books.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I studied in college and taught a lot about it. Honestly, I loved studying and it was quite interesting for me (the only thing I hated was writing an essay, but https://lеtsgradeit.com/review/myassignmenthelp/ helped me with that). You should at least try to follow a diet because without it there is no way. Eat smaller portions and avoid fatty foods and sweets. Try to do sports, drink plenty of water and don't overeat and I think you will succeed!

·
Administrator
9,630 Posts
Loved the new series just as much as the original. The ads didn't bother me. I'd rather watch a really good show in 1080p & with ads than a mediocre show in 4K add-free.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
I just found this great interview with Titus Welliver.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Just finished watching the season, enjoyed it thoroughly.

The screen-cutter masked rapist is the building inspector Maddie called earlier and then saw at the roach-coach, unless I misinterpreted that.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts