TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
I loved Bosch so I plan to start watching this weekend. But God I hate ads. Why can’t they put an ad free version on Prime. Damn.
They really aren't that bad, certainly not like broadcast TV. Two 90-second breaks over the course of an hour.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised with the ads. A couple episodes had none and the rest had a small amount.

I enjoyed the season a lot. Looking forward to another one.
I take it all back. We watched an episode last night and I swear, it was 2-minute commercial breaks every ten minutes or so. It's like their commercial algorithm realized its mistake in not giving us commercials before so it's making up for it now.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
Just finished Bosch: Legacy... Loved seeing the gang all back together! Not sure why this is Bosch: Legacy S1, and not just Bosch S8... I get the "Legacy" reference, but I am not sure it justifies calling this a new series...

Hated the cliff hanger ending... Ugh... So now...we wait...
A couple reasons... this separates it as a Freevee show vs Amazon, but also it implies it's his daughter's show, so if Titus Welliver leaves it's still Bosch's legacy. At least that's how I saw it when it was announced.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
Yeah, I didn't realize it would still be mostly Bosch-the-elder.
It's strange too because when they originally announced the show, it sounded like Maddy still working for Chandler, with Bosch doing investigative work for them. I do like the idea of Maddy as rookie but she still looks like she's 14.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,088 Posts
I just found this great interview with Titus Welliver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts