TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Like the original theme better, it really got me in the mood of the show, like The Sopranos theme did. But love the show over all.
I agree, I actively dislike the new theme song. I liked the original and would on occasion leave the credits on to hear it.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Damn... How are they going to tie up everything in two hours?

I don't trust Sloan, I don't care what he says. I think he killed Vance and is working with Corwin and Creighton.

It took a couple of episodes to get into the groove of the original series, but they did it.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I've even got my GF hooked on this show to the point i have to fill her in on what happened in the last season to get to this point.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Watched Eps 9 and 10 last night. What are people's guesses for the final scene!
My guess is Maddie snuck out through the broken screen window without her gun and phone which is why he could not contact her.
As to who the guy is???

It was interesting to see the reference to his house with the great view. I am guessing the current owners said enough is enough and they made up the earthquake story.
Well, that was quite the ride. There were a few things that struck me as odd, such as zooming in on the video, unless it was supposed to be a live shot, which makes no sense since she was viewing it at night.

I didn't see Mads getting taken, unless it was intentional.

As for who the screen cutter is, my guess is
Dockwiler

Reactions: philw1776
1 - 4 of 4 Posts