TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
bUU
Joined
·
10,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what's going on with this series? thefutoncritic.com doesn't list any new episodes for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
According to Futon Critic Calendar, Bones is moving to Wednesday at 9:00 starting January 25th (I assume they will be new episodes, but not sure).
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
So Bones will be going against Veronica Mars and Lost?
 

·
Unresponsive User
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
I guess, then, Bones will be dead and buried ?
 

·
kharmawesome expert
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
Darn, darn, darn. I like Bones, but there's no way I'd prioritize it over Lost or VM. Does anyone know if they'll be doing encore episodes of any of these three shows? My bf will be eminently grateful if they are, as I think he's developed a crush on Tempe/Deschanel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,379 Posts
mmilton80 said:
So Bones will be going against Veronica Mars and Lost?
Hmm. I actually like this move, since its current timeslot had it loosing out on my TiVo to NCIS and Gilmore Girls. But since I only watch Veronica Mars in the new timeslot, I can catch more than just occasional repeats of Bones.
 

·
Series 3
Joined
·
32,166 Posts
ced6 said:
Darn, darn, darn. I like Bones, but there's no way I'd prioritize it over Lost or VM. Does anyone know if they'll be doing encore episodes of any of these three shows? My bf will be eminently grateful if they are, as I think he's developed a crush on Tempe/Deschanel.
You're in LA.
KCOP usually reruns the episode the following Sunday at 5PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Jonathan_S said:
Hmm. I actually like this move, since its current timeslot had it loosing out on my TiVo to NCIS and Gilmore Girls. But since I only watch Veronica Mars in the new timeslot, I can catch more than just occasional repeats of Bones.
I have never watched Gilmore Girls. Is that a serial-type show?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
So, is Jan. 25th the date for new shows for both Bones and VM? What with The Shield being back thats 3 shows that are "must see" for me. Can't remember that ever happening before.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top