TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· kharmawesome expert
15,362 Posts
Darn, darn, darn. I like Bones, but there's no way I'd prioritize it over Lost or VM. Does anyone know if they'll be doing encore episodes of any of these three shows? My bf will be eminently grateful if they are, as I think he's developed a crush on Tempe/Deschanel.

· Registered
17,717 Posts
mmilton80 said:
So Bones will be going against Veronica Mars and Lost?
Hmm. I actually like this move, since its current timeslot had it loosing out on my TiVo to NCIS and Gilmore Girls. But since I only watch Veronica Mars in the new timeslot, I can catch more than just occasional repeats of Bones.

· Series 3
27,196 Posts
ced6 said:
Darn, darn, darn. I like Bones, but there's no way I'd prioritize it over Lost or VM. Does anyone know if they'll be doing encore episodes of any of these three shows? My bf will be eminently grateful if they are, as I think he's developed a crush on Tempe/Deschanel.
You're in LA.
KCOP usually reruns the episode the following Sunday at 5PM.

· Registered
137 Posts
Jonathan_S said:
Hmm. I actually like this move, since its current timeslot had it loosing out on my TiVo to NCIS and Gilmore Girls. But since I only watch Veronica Mars in the new timeslot, I can catch more than just occasional repeats of Bones.
I have never watched Gilmore Girls. Is that a serial-type show?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.