TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
wait.. I did what?
15,150 Posts
I am posting the link from the forum that pl1 posted from the how to downgrade a romio and mini from. Hydra he cleared that up for me in 2021.

That's why I am posting links to other forums.

As the goal is to help others and learn not criticize as their are times I learned too.

Now if you want to debate him that's on you.

Here is the pdf pl1 posted in September 2021

On the forum how to rollback a romio and mini from hydra

I have yet to understand your random posting style, I’m more than familiar with all your reference, you could have simply replied with “we all make mistakes“ and that would have covered things, and no tools are required to replace a suitable capacity drive in a roamio or higher machine.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mistakes are okay the purpose of the links is to if another user has the same issues, have the links to the resources they need.

Instead of having to search through piles of forums to find the resources they need.

To help solve their issues.

As for mffs.tools 3 2 that is a very relevant resource as it allows a user to copy a failing drive even in bolts. To another drive of the same size or bigger.

And that's the purpose of posting links to other forums and resources.

All have relevance depending on which method another user chooses.

Same with the pytivo link.

As a user can back up what they want to keep.

Before hand

As for mffs reformator that is simpler to use vs mffs tools. 3.2 if a user wants to go over 3tbs. And works up to 8tbs.

We all have our methods I like things a certain way but for another user.

My way might not be practical for them.

·
Registered
458 Posts
If I were a betting man, I’d guess voice-to-text with no draft editing.

It's a phone app, does not always, give me the same features as on my computer, which I have not been to in about 4 months.

I will say the redesigned site. Is a lot better for posting links and quickly finding the forums to site and post.

But my phones auto correct, is still annoying as I will type in the correct word, and my phone will change it to something that makes no sense.

I do try to catch it before posting, but sometimes it just does what it wants.

I hate voice to text or features like Google voice or Alexa.

I hate those features on my computer too and do not use them.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts