TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Software version 21.11.1.v5-USC-11-849. If I leave a show in the middle and go back to it later - it now always starts at the beginning and loses the point where I watched last. Anybody else see that happen?

· Registered
2 Posts
My Bolt for Antenna exhibits the following: sometimes when watching a recording and you come to a commercial, pressing the 30 sec skip 4 times will instead of skipping two minutes, skip to the end of the show. Doesn't seem to matter how many 30 sec skips I press. It does the same on the 7 sec skip back button too, skips back to the beginning.

Also the TIVO status progress bar at the bottom of the screen will not auto disappear unless I press "Clear" on my remote, ( I changed to fresh batteries too). However it does resume shows correctly so its not quite the same symptoms as yours.

· Registered
2,165 Posts
My Bolt for Antenna exhibits the following: sometimes when watching a recording and you come to a commercial, pressing the 30 sec skip 4 times will instead of skipping two minutes, skip to the end of the show. Doesn't seem to matter how many 30 sec skips I press. It does the same on the 7 sec skip back button too, skips back to the beginning.

Also the TIVO status progress bar at the bottom of the screen will not auto disappear unless I press "Clear" on my remote, ( I changed to fresh batteries too). However it does resume shows correctly so its not quite the same symptoms as yours.
The skipping is indicative of skipping while FF/RW. So, I recommend a restart to see if that clears it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.