TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tivo Bolt for cable started continually rebooting on 7/4. I have 2 of these yet only 1 of them was doing it. After many diagnoses, I realized it would only happen if the bolt was connected to the internet. If I disconnected it from the network the Bolt would not reboot. As soon as I connected the CAT5 cable it would reboot in less than 30 seconds. By default, my Bolt is connected by MOCA. I changed it to wifi same thing. CAT5 same thing. If I disconnect it from the network the Tivo works ok. I can watch live TV, play back recordings etc, it is missing logos guide data, Netflix, etc etc etc.

Yesterday I called Tivo and they said that a lot of people are having the same issue. They said they are working on it but do not know when they will have a fix. Makes me wonder how any type of updated software to fix the issue will be installed if you can't connect to the internet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tivo has asked for people to call tech support so that they know what exact models, build years, etc are having the issue. The sooner they know what seral numbers are having issues the sooner they can fix them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts