TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
O Holy cow..IT WORKED!!! My amber lights didn't flash in a pattern, but it worked!! I plugged in the network cable and it did not reboot, and got an IP from our server... Thank you c-collins for passing this on!! And thank you to weaknees for figuring this out!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
O Holy cow..IT WORKED!!! My amber lights didn't flash in a pattern, but it worked!! I plugged in the network cable and it did not reboot, and got an IP from our server... Thank you c-collins for passing this on!! And thank you to weaknees for figuring this out!!
Aaaand it started rebooting when it tried to connect to Tivo service...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I forced a connecting just now and mine is still going strong.
After the kickstart: 50, you may want to try deleting your recently deleted folder and suggestions (if its turned on). Some people suspect its related to a full drive getting the percentage pown may help fix it. That said Im at 96% full.

I played around a lot before using kickstart: 50. I had tried Kickstart codes: 51, 52, 56, 57, 58 and 59. I had also deleted guide data, and repeated guided setup. My next step was going to be a clear and delete everything luckily I didn't get there.
Today I watched very carefully, and the two outside lights (green and red??) blinked in that desired sequence after I entered the 50 code, and it took me to a guided setup. It works great right now! What a couple of weeks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts