TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 60 of 247 Posts

·
Now with 2.6% Fewer Organs
7,821 Posts
I'm really liking the show, but I'm not sure how they can keep it going. Right now the viewer's motivation is based on finding out "will they get together or not". Once that happens, is there much left?

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I'm really liking the show, but I'm not sure how they can keep it going. Right now the viewer's motivation is based on finding out "will they get together or not". Once that happens, is there much left?
I think so. They can have a long romance, plus the humor between them can last seasons. For example, see any of Chuck Lorre's other shows. :D

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I am probably weird, but I am uncomfortable when people play parts that require them to act like they've had a stroke, or are mentally disabled.
So for that, this episode was not as good as the previous ones.
In my case, that's the one thing that makes me able to watch Bob's mother.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I think Bob is great. But I have a long history with the actor since he played Mike.

It's Bob's family that needs to go. All the Africans I like.

But I've had it up to here with a romance that seems likely never to happen. I know there have been many romances that seemed impossible, mainly in movies, but you just knew they would end up together. I'm not seeing it here.

And the way Abishola is pushing her son is just not pleasant for me to watch. It can be funny, but something about it just isn't working for me.

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
5,864 Posts
The son got to show his dancing talent in the last episode. Although I'm not sure if the back flip is really him or a camera trick.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
They brought Carrie Fisher back to life. Avatar wasn't real. Nor was Gollum. Of course they can put a face on a body to fake a stunt. The only question is do they want to spend the time/money. I used Jib Jab to show the technology is pretty pervasive.
Someone definitely did it to Sam Elliott. And the movement of "his" legs was too symmetrical to be real, aside from not being possible for a human.

41 - 60 of 247 Posts