TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
5,864 Posts
It could've been a show about Abishola, her family and friends, and Abishola juggling her work, family, and social life. Without Bob as the constant.
It wouldn't surprise me if that was the original idea of the show. But network executives nixed the idea thinking it wouldn't appeal to a large enough audience without a more conventional character to identify with. I don't know if that's true, but I do know many shows go through changes before they are broadcast.

·
5,864 Posts
The son got to show his dancing talent in the last episode. Although I'm not sure if the back flip is really him or a camera trick.

·
5,864 Posts
I watch The Neighborhood and Bob ❤Abishola. When comparing the two I have to admit that the writing on Bob's show is far superior to The Neighborhood. I really like Chuck Lorre's track record. (Mom, Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, 2 1/2 Men, The Kominsky Method).

·
5,864 Posts
This latest episode, with the dancing, is the only episode that I thought was lame. I hope it doesn't continue, otherwise it will be a jump the shark moment.

·
5,864 Posts
I was surprised to see Abishola's son in this episode. Isn't he supposed to be in Nigeria with his father?

·
5,864 Posts
Regarding the latest episode, 11/1/21, I can't figure out why the mom and the daughter are on the bus or even how they got there. I know why the son is.

·
5,864 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts