TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Glad it's not just me! I like the mother because, well maybe partially because she's played by Ebersole. But the brother and sister are beyond obnoxious and annoying. I'm good with everybody else. I've always liked Vernee Watson and agree that she and Ebersole are a good match in scenes.

· Premium Member
16,927 Posts
I've always liked Gardell, and I really like the actor who plays Abishola. But one of the side bits about the show that I really like is Vernee Watson, once again, playing a nurse. I really like her portrayals and have wondered if she really was a nurse since she's played one so many times and so well.

As for Abishola's mother - eh, a little goes a long way.

· Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Watson has a long acting Resume.Dating back to Welcome Back Kotter! yes, I'm that old! I have always loved her roles. She even played on General Hospital!
Yes! Being so used to seeing her in roles as a mature adult, I was surprised when I started watching Kotter not long ago and seeing her as one of the high school students! Kotter was playing on the Antenna channel for a while, on week days at least, and they just recently replaced it with Family Ties in those two mid-afternoon slots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts