TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
It's Just TV
25,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Airing a few times over the next several weeks (starting tonite, July 15, 2007) on HDNet Movies (available for sure on DirecTV), Blues Brothers, the original from the mid 70's.

Un-censored and ready to carry out their mission from God :D

I sooooo want this movie to show up on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray (HD-DVD the likely possibility since it's a Universal picture). :up: :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
bdowell said:
Airing a few times over the next several weeks (starting tonite, July 15, 2007) on HDNet Movies (available for sure on DirecTV), Blues Brothers, the original from the mid 70's.

Un-censored and ready to carry out their mission from God :D

I sooooo want this movie to show up on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray (HD-DVD the likely possibility since it's a Universal picture). :up: :) :cool:
I love both HDNet and HDNet Movies. Last night alone, they showed "Full Metal Jacket", "Boiler Room", and "Fog of War". Three really good movies.

Beats the hell out of the movies HBO shows. :)

·
It's Just TV
25,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deli99 said:
I love both HDNet and HDNet Movies. Last night alone, they showed "Full Metal Jacket", "Boiler Room", and "Fog of War". Three really good movies.

Beats the hell out of the movies HBO shows. :)
That is so true. Sad, but so true.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
61,762 Posts
I caught it in the middle, still a fun movie!! I havent' seen it in years. One thing I don't remember, but the fade outs of scenes seemed built for commercial breaks, complete with the same song going out of the last scene and coming into the next....I wonder if that was the way it was in the movies or if it's a special cut made for TV?

·
Big and Tall
1,906 Posts
If you guys haven't checked it out yet, I'd highly recommend Standing in the Shadows of Motown.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts