TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
I'm not completely sure of the reasons, but I think she quit and then did Biggest Loser in Australia.

I'm sure they threw her a bunch of money to come back - she's far more interesting than the blonde.

· Seenyer Member
1,503 Posts
From what I heard, she was "doing her own thing." She was on the radio, and doing all types of personal appearances last season ....I kinda missed her.

· Premium Member
5,883 Posts
Excellent! Bob strikes me as the guy you want as your friend when on a fitness program, but Jillian is the one I would want to be my trainer. If they have a "Scrawny Guy with a Gut and Love Handles" version of the show I will sign up.

· Registered
6,678 Posts
What about last year's host, Charlotte something? Was she fired? I think it was getting to the point where it would have made more sense for her to be a contestant on the show rather than the host. (I know - I'm mean, but it's true!)

· Registered
5,430 Posts
appleye1 said:
What about last year's host, Charlotte something? Was she fired? I think it was getting to the point where it would have made more sense for her to be a contestant on the show rather than the host. (I know - I'm mean, but it's true!)
Heh, when we watched the show Tuesday night my wife said wow the host lost a lot of weight. I had to tell her it was a different person. :)

· Ring Turner
15,782 Posts
appleye1 said:
They finally made the right decision and found some Hollywood type actress to host. Caroline Rhea was horrible and I think she kept adding more weight eah season!

I'm so glad Jillian's back. She really kicks arse. I didn't not like the Barbie they replaced her with.

From the Update Show last week:

I know Suzy just had a baby, but didn't Matt look big again?

· Under Maintenance
25,848 Posts
Wow. I sure couldn't have been more wrong about why Jilian was gone. I figured they simply replaced her with a "hotter blonder" trainer. Eye candy for the masses... My Wife and I were pissed. Glad to see it was her own call. Kind of smacks of a "David Caruso" if you ask me, but hey, at least it was her choice and she wasn't forced out as we assumed. :p

· Registered
4,775 Posts
I don't get why they set up Jillian's return as the BIG SURPRISE of the season and they let the cat out of the bag in the first 3 minutes... (let alone in the marketing coming attractions since you all seemed to already know about it).

Talk about a spoiler - the entire mystery motorcyle rider with the black helmet riding past the bus completely ruined.

and the new host? *YAWN*

· Registered
1,476 Posts
Sir_winealot said:
From what I heard, she was "doing her own thing." She was on the radio, and doing all types of personal appearances last season ....I kinda missed her.
she mighta been doing her own thing but the rumors last year was she wanted too much money to reup so they did kick her off to cool down and return when the money was more agreeable to the network.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.