TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Big Shots: Pilot OAD:9-27-2007 *spoilers*

3K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  unixadm 
I really enjoyed it. So far, this is my number 2 new show (after Bionic Woman).

A couple of strange plot points, though. Why would Karl take his mistress to the same couples therapist that he goes to with his wife? That just seems like a recipe for disaster. I didn't hear Marla insist that they go to the same one (though I admit I was a little distracted during her scenes).

Also, why would Duncan give Dontrelle his card?!? All he's doing is giving him more information, like the fact that he's the CEO and perhaps could be blackmailed for lots of money? Instead, he should have given him a first name and phone number and asked him to call.

And while we're on that point, how come both Duncan and Brody thought that if they could "find the tranny" that Duncan's problems would be over? What about the cop?

mportuesi said:
I didn't think the comedy part was very funny, since the jokes centered around rich white men.
What does one have to do with the other?

Are you suggesting that only upper-middle class women would find Desperate Housewives funny? Or only poor white men enjoy My Name is Earl? Or only rich black people watched The Cosby Show?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.