TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
Everyone does seem to be driving me nuts in some way.

Im voting for Eric since he is being forced to do things that he wouldnt normally do.

But then again, his quirky-ness kinda gets to me too.

Maybe Jessica, I dunno. Waiting to see if the house turns on the big two and get rid of kail!

· The Jerkstore called
1,571 Posts
I'm rooting for Jen and Zach. Jen because she really doesn't give a F, and Zach because he cares SO much, has had the house completely decide that he's not cool enough to hang out with, and is suddenly going to find himself in the jury house, at worst. He's the guy in High School that everyone deems a wierdo, but those who end up friends with him get a friend who, while socially definitely a bit awkward and creepy, is also the most true friend you could have. Nick knew it and was nice to him. He talked a little behind his back, but for the most part, he was the only one in the house to treat Zach as anything more than a mat to walk on. Nick is gone and Zach is STILL staying true to him.

· Registered
567 Posts
DLL66 said:
Hey, anybody notice that Amber hasn't balled her eyes out in a while??
Ratings dropped, decisions made! :) Everyone in my house sees the tears and walks away going "Oh my god, not again Amber. Good golly, get it together....." as they go get a snack :p

· UHDTV Snob
13,969 Posts
That was definitely an FU from CBS to these contestants. Man that was cruel! Hate to say it but Kail is a goner. And ED must win HoH. 'Cause he and Dani for sure will go up. What an a$$ Dustin is. No matter what goes on between ED and Dani, she will never put him up.

Anyone catch House Calls? Nick finally saw Amber's true side. They played the clip where she told Dustin to put him up! It was great!

· How YOU doin'?
1,368 Posts
I hope Kail goes just to knock ED off whatever pedestal he thinks he's on. He struts around that house like a peacock with his chest all puffed out like he's the force to be reckoned with...

I just watched the YouTube clips of him going off on Dustin. Does he really think he's going to bully the house into doing what he wants?

Stupid question... Of course he does... :rolleyes:

· Registered
293 Posts
I LOVED this episode....best case scenario: Eric stays and ED/D go after the "LNC" and vice versa....jen gets to stay out of the cross fire for a few weeks :)

Also how HILARIOUS was seeing Jameeka...umm.."praying"? then out of nowhere hear Jen's voice go "Come on, can we get a white belt over here?!"

· Banned
10,375 Posts
klideas said:
Was anyone else baffled that kail was willing to give up 249,000.00 to stay in the game but not 250,00.00 Kinda of a stupid move
Not stupid at all. She was expecting someone, most likely Jen, to vote $250K and someone else to no even come close to $250K. With her vote she was guaranteed to stay in the veto competition and not lose any money.

· Banned
10,375 Posts
The veto comp was awesome. Thumbs up the CBS for finally giving us a good challenge.

Jen is hilarious. she is by far the funniest person in the house and the smartest. I love to see all the fans she's earning week after week.

And don't forget all you Jen haters/now lovers, I'm the one that told you she's been acting this whole time.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.