TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot happened tonight. Jessica goes home. Dick wins HOH. Nominates Jameka and Eric. Zach wins POV and doesn't use it. Eric goes home.

And Zach proves he is a really dumb player. This was the point were a smart player, a Will would have made the power move. Had he removed Eric from the block, Dani would have been forced on the block. Eric and Zach could have eliminated Dani with Dick not being able to play for HOH this week. The three could have ganged up on him assuming he didnt win POV and the Donatos would be out of the game

·
PSWii60
3,108 Posts
Lame final four.

I really no longer care who wins.

·
I want it NOW!!
1,479 Posts
SnakeEyes said:
Lot happened tonight. Jessica goes home. Dick wins HOH. Nominates Jameka and Eric. Zach wins POV and doesn't use it. Eric goes home.

And Zach proves he is a really dumb player. This was the point were a smart player, a Will would have made the power move. Had he removed Eric from the block, Dani would have been forced on the block. Eric and Zach could have eliminated Dani with Dick not being able to play for HOH this week. The three could have ganged up on him assuming he didnt win POV and the Donatos would be out of the game
My pea sized brain got as far as thinking that if Zach used POV, Dick would be forced to put Daniele up. Surely whoever he took off would have his back and help him vote out Daniele. Didn't think as far as Dick wouldn't be able to be HOH next week.

Was anyone else randomly losing the audio?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also keep in mind that amount of stroke Zach would gain with the jury house if he were able to say I was one that made the power move to finally send Dani home.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Zach is a moron.

I think if it wasnt a double elimination, Zach may have even slightly thought of a better plan than that. Man hes dumb.

·
UHDTV Snob
13,398 Posts
ahartman said:
The thought of Dick/Danielle winning this game makes me sick.
The thought of Dick/Danielle winning this game makes me glee!

Zach really is an idiot. Take out Eric (someone you definitely want to be up against since the sequester house hates him, except for Jessica of course). Dick has no choice but to put up Dani and Eric would have defended Jessica's honor :rolleyes:

They better not hope Jameka wins HoH!!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Jameka won't win. I would guess Dani will. Put up Zach and Jameka. Jameka will leave. Then D/D will distroy Dumb Zach.

·
UHDTV Snob
13,398 Posts
timr_42 said:
Jameka won't win. I would guess Dani will. Put up Zach and Jameka. Jameka will leave. Then D/D will distroy Dumb Zach.
That scenario would be awesome. But sometimes these HoH competitions can go either way.

·
Seenyer Member
2,082 Posts
DLL66 said:
Go Dick
Go Daniel
Go Zach
Well, I guess this is better than "the women need to show their boobies." :rolleyes: ;)

·
TiVo/MCE/PSP
730 Posts
We can now TiVo something else during the 3 hour SHO feed...it was boring before imagine what a 'snooze fest' it will be from now on.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sir_winealot said:
Well, I guess this is better than "the women need to show their boobies." :rolleyes: ;)
I wasn't going to post it, but seeing how you brought it up..........

The women need to show their boobies!!!! :D :p

·
Registered
766 Posts
NJ_HB said:
We can now TiVo something else during the 3 hour SHO feed...it was boring before imagine what a 'snooze fest' it will be from now on.
LMAO..................You really admit to watch that??? LOL

1 - 20 of 104 Posts