TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What reality show does Amber think she's on?? A threat??? :rolleyes:

And that is some challenge they are tasked!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
57,692 Posts
They really wimped out on Amber.

They didn't show her Jew hating comments on CBS, and they didn't confront her with them either.

Reporters who ask her questions will be banned from asking her about the comments.

Lizzzame.
 

·
"Just The Facts"
Joined
·
21,127 Posts
Turtleboy said:
They really wimped out on Amber.

They didn't show her Jew hating comments on CBS, and they didn't confront her with them either.

Reporters who ask her questions will be banned from asking her about the comments.

Lizzzame.
What What What!!
 

·
Elk Whisperer
Joined
·
4,148 Posts
Can someone give me an update as to what is happening. They aren't broadcasting in my area due to the football game.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
57,692 Posts
Are you sure it's not on another channel? Mine was preempted for football but was on the sister statiion.

Edit: It should be CW.
 

·
Wooooonicorngodess
Joined
·
11,247 Posts
Mine was on UPN Channel 21 in DFW area.

I loved it when Julie asked Amber if she now thought that god never wanted her to win. And Amber is still delusional enough to think that she'll make it after this...and that she was so well liked in the house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
I wonder if Jen didn't go to the Jury house like she threatened. They normally show the last week's houseguest as they arrive at the jury house, but didn't do that this week.

Oh, and for all you Amber haters, remember, she said that she could be on America's Top Model. You all are evil and have no soul :p
 

·
Diogenes-type seeker
Joined
·
2,895 Posts
I hope that BB has professional help for Amber, available. Cuz a Bond swing to her head would be less painful than when reality hits...
 

·
Poster of News
Joined
·
35,621 Posts
the continual pouring of that junk on bowling alley was crazy....just a bit would be fine and i doubt it would be washed off anytime soon. It almost looked liked it was getting unsafe.

i haven't followed the hate comments...what was said? I guess people should learn you are not allowed to talk about what you believe on tv. She is stupid indeed.
 

·
Seenyer Member
Joined
·
2,082 Posts
"Whether it's me being an inspirational speaker or a cocktail waitress. Oh, wait ....I am a cocktail waitress."

"What's inspirational?"

:D
 

·
Go Pats!
Joined
·
9,583 Posts
Turtleboy said:
And it was on the live Internet feed that Amber Siyavus, a 27-year-old cocktail waitress from Las Vegas, told fellow contestant Jameka Cameron, a 28-year-old school counselor from Waldorf, Maryland, that Jewish people tend to be "really money-hungry" and "selfish."
What a loser Amber really and truly is to think this. This puts her right up there with Mel Gibson. And she thinks she can be an inspirational speaker?!?!?!?!

ROTFL!

And I think CBS' position on this whole thing is just as bad:

If Siyavus, who's nominated for eviction this week, is booted from the house, she won't have to answer to the media about her comments. That's because the reporters granted access to houseguests-turned-jury members have been told by CBS they must agree not to ask Siyavus or Cameron about the controversial remarks..............

.............."Big Brother 8" executive producer Allison Grodner declined to be interviewed by The Associated Press. A CBS spokeswoman said asking Siyavus or Cameron about the comments could influence the jury voters and affect the integrity of the game.
What a load of hogwash!!! :down: :down:

Honestly, if this had aired live, I think America would have demanded that Amber leave sooner.

------------------------------------

Ok, back to the episode itself.........

Buh-bye Ambuh!!!

That challenge will take forever. Though I did notice that they said nothing about moving the water source closer to the bowl. I am guessing that things are either anchored down or BB would have a problem with it. Did BB say you could only use the cup or did they say here is a cup to help you move the water?

If they did not restrict use to only the cup, then they could dunk their clothes into the water source and carry a lot more water over to the bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries this.

Looking forward to next Thursday's Double Live Eviction.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,106 Posts
jlb said:
That challenge will take forever. Though I did notice that they said nothing about moving the water source closer to the bowl. I am guessing that things are either anchored down or BB would have a problem with it. Did BB say you could only use the cup or did they say here is a cup to help you move the water?

If they did not restrict use to only the cup, then they could dunk their clothes into the water source and carry a lot more water over to the bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries this.
That's exactly what I was thinking... get your shirt, get your pants, anything that can carry liquid and start going to town... I bet they were told they could only use their little tea cup though...

Did anyone else catch what the producer was saying when Skeletor came back to evesdrop on the houseguests before the show ended?

I think he was warning them about slipping and to be extra careful. As I recall, this seems like the most dangerous stunt/challenge that BB has ever done before... looks like that's some seriously hard wood and it appeared as if it was greased/oiled up before they even started. Someone tries to move too fast, or loses their balance, and they could end up cracking their skull or breaking a wrist... I don't really appreciate a challenge that is this dangerous.

And again - we had an audio malfunction... WTF?!! This is like the 4th or 5th time that has happened... what - have they got the "b" crew running the show now?

Time for some massive firings or something... get somebody who knows how to operate a soundboard... sheesh...
 

·
Go Pats!
Joined
·
9,583 Posts
For that matter, take water in your mouth along with water in the cup. Anything to carry more than just one cup at a time.

Without spoiling anything regarding who/what, but can someone who has the live feeds report on if "only cups were used"?
 

·
The Jerkstore called
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
jlb said:
For that matter, take water in your mouth along with water in the cup. Anything to carry more than just one cup at a time.

Without spoiling anything regarding who/what, but can someone who has the live feeds report on if "only cups were used"?
Not giving away who won:
Hard to tell exactly what the process was, (I only read the live feeds, not watch them) but apparently cups were added so that some people were using 2 and some 3. This is a very vague answer and possibly slightly inaccurate, but it was clear that they weren't required to do the whole thing with only the 1 teacup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,759 Posts
jlb said:
What a loser Amber really and truly is to think this. This puts her right up there with Mel Gibson. And she thinks she can be an inspirational speaker?!?!?!?!
Come on, not even remotely close the the level Mel sunk to.

Buy I agree, Amber is in her own little world, where words are one syllable and she's pretty.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top