TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

· Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
I [drink] think that Jen is freakin Stupid. I [drink] sort of hope, though that she stays a while because I [drink] think that she makes for good TV. Does anyone else agree with what I [drink] think?

· eh?
1,880 Posts
TivoFan said:
Yeah, but she wants him to stop hanging out with Danielle and start hanging out with her all the time. So unless he can do that, kissing her butt will backfire. And since no one in the house likes her very much, kissing her butt would backfire even if he did follow through.
Jen is simply upset because she can't handle that she is not the hottest int he house. In her mind she should be the one all the guys want but yet when she arrives at the house it's not the case. It's drives her crazy.

· Registered
11,448 Posts
unicorngoddess said:
I kinda feel sorry for Jen's family.

And also, I don't think Jen's as hot as she thinks she is...I mean, every picture of herself that she complains about looks just like her. So she must be seeing something else when she looks in the mirror.
She'd be much hotter if she was a little bit more likeable, trust me.

· The Jerkstore called
1,571 Posts
TivoFan said:
Yeah, but she wants him to stop hanging out with Danielle and start hanging out with her all the time. So unless he can do that, kissing her butt will backfire. And since no one in the house likes her very much, kissing her butt would backfire even if he did follow through.
He doesn't have to do all that, all he has to do is humor her a little, get himself off her radar even if you don't follow through on it. I'm not saying he should suddenly be her buddy, but he's made it way too clear that he wouldn't even consider hanging out with her like he does with Danielle, and that's all she wants - to THINK that could happen. He could continue to do exactly what he's always done, which is avoid her, but at least she hasn't been told to her face, basically, "I don't like you. Your just jealous."

· Wooooonicorngodess
12,527 Posts
Jebberwocky! said:
She'd be much hotter if she was a little bit more likeable, trust me.
I think she's really hot, you know, as long as she keeps her mouth shut. I just think the mental image she has of herself must be much hotter. I mean, I look at her and then I look at her picture on the wall and they look the same to me. Jen looks at herself in the mirror, thinks: Wow, I'm so hot; then she looks at her picture on the wall and complains about how ugly she is.

· How YOU doin'?
1,369 Posts
newsposter said:
actually in a twisted way i thought it was an interesting (no doubt unintentional) strategy for her not to immediately start crying or fighting back. On shows like this i've often wondered (esp. if you remember those 2 guys a few years ago literally almost killing each other) what would happen if someone just sat there and said nothing or laughed or ignored you when someone attacked you. She may not be my fav but i enjoyed the 'experiment' of the non traditional response, or lack thereof. I'm sure he was looking for all out war and he didnt get it. Kept pushing and she didnt fight back.
Interesting point. I did think he was being kind of dumb for just attacking her like that. But I don't think he's playing the game at all.

I do have a hard time believing she's got the smarts to have acted like that intentionally. ;) I think the vacuous look is her normal, default expression.

:eek:

· Hinky
38,405 Posts
My daughter has friends that are 14 (and up) that still have a nanny. The nannies live in, take care of the house, and basically be the "stay at home mom" that the mom's can't be. Not so much that the kids need constant supervision and "taking care of" like a toddler would, but they need someone at home to cook, clean, pay the bills, run errands, and be taxi to the kid - along with being there to talk to them, hang out, etc.

These are families that live in million dollar homes (in a region where $150K buys you a decent house) and the parents work all the time. Vanna White probably works all the time too - I could see her kids needing a nanny even when they are older. Not that I think Jen would make a good role model for them....

Also, I heard that Jen was upset that she didn't have pictures from her nanny job - maybe she wanted the pictures of Vanna and family more as a status thing (ie, along the lines of Dick's name dropping).

· Rebus Philbin
31,242 Posts
ScottE22 said:
She's so full of herself that what Dick said to her didn't even bug her a little bit! I mean, I don't care how awesome you think you are - if someone talks to you like that you get a little upset...
Oh, I'm sure it bugged her. She puts up a front like she doesn't care or is above it all. In private, it eats at her, I'm sure of it. She is massively insecure, and her denial of it is the only thing keeping her going.

· How YOU doin'?
1,369 Posts
hefe said:
Oh, I'm sure it bugged her. She puts up a front like she doesn't care or is above it all. In private, it eats at her, I'm sure of it. She is massively insecure, and her denial of it is the only thing keeping her going.
Perhaps. I guess I just expected to see a sobbing diary room scene right after. There's always hope for Tuesday, though!

· Rebus Philbin
31,242 Posts
ScottE22 said:
Perhaps. I guess I just expected to see a sobbing diary room scene right after. There's always hope for Tuesday, though!
We may very well have one coming. She's pretty strong in her delusion, but they all crack at some point. If nobody else in that house will feed her ego, she may lose her grip. ;)

It will be interesting to see what happens when she gets nominated next week. Er, I mean if... :D

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.